Definite Integrals Rapid Review for AP Calculus
Review the following concepts if needed:
- Riemann Sums and Definite Integrals for AP Calculus
- Fundamental Theorem of Calculus for AP Calculus
- Evaluating Definite Integrals for AP Calculus
- Improper Intervals: Infinite Intervals of Integration and Infinite Discontinuities for AP Calculus
Review Problems and Answers
Answer: G' (x )=(2x +1)3/2 and G' (4)=93/2 =27.
- If G(x ) is a antiderivative of (e x +1) and G(0)=0, find G(1).
- If G' (x )=g (x ), express g (4x )dx in terms of G(x ).
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development