Reading Graphs Practice Exercises
Read the following study guide for a concept review:
- According to the graph, how much money did Toby spend on movies and games?
- Which student spent the most on food and snacks?
- What is the total amount that Amy spent?
- How much did all three students spend on clothing?
- What did Dan spend the majority of his money on?
- food and snacks
- movies and games
This double line graph shows two sets of data. Look carefully at the title, legend, and axes to decide how the graph organizes the information. Then answer the questions that follow.
- In 2002, how many full-time students were enrolled at the college?______
- In which year was part-time student enrollment at its highest?______
- In 2005, how many more full-time students enrolled than part-time students? ______
- How many total students were enrolled in 2007? ______
- From 2004 to 2006, did the enrollment of fulltime students increase or decrease? ______
Look at the next pie graph and try to answer the questions below.
- Do more people like drama or comedy? ______
- Which two genres are the least popular? ______
- Which is more popular—action, or romance and science fiction? ______
- What percentage of people like your favorite movie genre? ______
- Comedy (26%) is more popular than drama (21%).
- Horror (6%) and science fiction (12%) are the least popular genres.
- Romance and science fiction combined (25%) are more popular than action (22%).
- Answers will vary according to your favorite movie genre.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development