Introduction to the Parts of Speech Practice
Parts of Speech Practice
Find and correct the errors in the following sentences.
- Her and me share a healthful lunch every day.
- I run really good in a race.
- Mel doesn't feel good today.
- Me and Ted shares a locker at the gym.
- The gym gave a discount to Ted and I.
- This cereal, of all the cereals I've tried, are the best.
- Until you call me or I receive your message.
- A project w'ere doing now will furnish a shelter.
- Wow. Youve broken the all-time record.
- Ain't spring your favorite season?
1. She and I 2. really well 3. feel well 4. Ted and I share 5. Ted and me 6. is the best 7. I won't leave until you call 8. we're 9. You've 10. Isn't spring…
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- The Homework Debate
- GED Math Practice Test 1