Introduction to the Parts of Speech Practice
Parts of Speech Practice
Find and correct the errors in the following sentences.
- Her and me share a healthful lunch every day.
- I run really good in a race.
- Mel doesn't feel good today.
- Me and Ted shares a locker at the gym.
- The gym gave a discount to Ted and I.
- This cereal, of all the cereals I've tried, are the best.
- Until you call me or I receive your message.
- A project w'ere doing now will furnish a shelter.
- Wow. Youve broken the all-time record.
- Ain't spring your favorite season?
1. She and I 2. really well 3. feel well 4. Ted and I share 5. Ted and me 6. is the best 7. I won't leave until you call 8. we're 9. You've 10. Isn't spring…
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
ACTIVITIESGet Outside! 10 Playful Activities
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Bullying in Schools
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List