Spelling and Vocabulary Success Practice Test
Spelling and Vocabulary Success Practice
Choose the word that is spelled correctly.
Choose the word that is misspelled.
Write the word from Group 1 that best fits in the blank. You can check your answers at the end of the posttest.
- It is not a simple matter to _____ a body from a grave; a judge has to deem that there is a very good reason for it.
- I am generally a happy person, but during winter, I always experience a feeling of _____.
- Her story is not _____ because she would have had to be in two places at once.
- The author's _____ body of work was impressive to the novice writer, who hadn't even published one book.
- After the power failed, we realized the situation had grown _____ and that we would need someone to come to our aid.
Write the word from Group 2 that best fits in the blank. You can check your answers at the end of the posttest.
- Some people like to _____ in their seats as they watch a scary movie, but I'd rather be rapt by a good love story. It's very frustrating when Derek handwrites his memos, as they are completely _____.
- It's very frustrating when Derek handwrites his memos, as they are completely _____.
- I always call the airlines to _____ that my flight is leaving on time before I leave for the airport.
- Selfishness is not a very desirable _____ , so I tried to make sure that my children understood the importance of sharing.
- Ben was _____ to headaches, so he kept some medication with him at all times.
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- The Homework Debate
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory