Changing Percents to Fractions Help
Changing Percents to Fractions
To change a percent to a fraction, write the numeral in front of the percent sign as the numerator of a fraction whose denominator is 100. Reduce or simplify the fraction if possible .
Write 45% as a fraction.
Write 80% as a fraction.
Write 6% as a fraction.
Write 175% as a fraction.
Changing Percents to Fractions Practice Problems
Write each of the following percents as fractions:
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: Percent Practice Test.
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing