Comparing Fractions Help
To compare two or more fractions:
- Step 1 Find the LCD of the fractions
- Step 2 Change the fractions to higher terms using the LCD .
- Step 3 Compare the numerators .
Which is larger: or ?
Since 32 is larger than 21, the fraction is larger than .
Comparing Fractions Practice Problems
Which is larger:
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: More Advanced Fractions Practice Test.
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
ACTIVITIESGet Outside! 10 Playful Activities
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- Bullying in Schools
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working