Comparing Fractions Help
To compare two or more fractions:
- Step 1 Find the LCD of the fractions
- Step 2 Change the fractions to higher terms using the LCD .
- Step 3 Compare the numerators .
Which is larger: or ?
Since 32 is larger than 21, the fraction is larger than .
Comparing Fractions Practice Problems
Which is larger:
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: More Advanced Fractions Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development