Division of Fractions Help
Division of Fractions
When dividing fractions, it is necessary to use the reciprocal of a fraction. To find the reciprocal of a fraction, interchange the numerator and the denominator. For example, the reciprocal of is The reciprocal of is The reciprocal of 15 is Finding the reciprocal of a fraction is also called inverting .
To divide two fractions, invert the fraction after the division sign and multiply .
Division of Fractions Practice Problems
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: More Advanced Fractions Practice Test.
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- The Homework Debate
- Social Cognitive Theory
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- First Grade Sight Words List