Problems That Contain Both Fractions and Decimals Help
Fractions and Decimals
Sometimes a problem contains both fractions and decimals.
To solve a problem with a fraction and a decimal, either change the fraction to a decimal and then perform the operation or change the decimal to a fraction and then perform the operation .
Alternate Solution 1
Alternate Solution 2
Problems That Contain Both Fractions and Decimals Practice Problems
Perform the indicated operation:
5. 1.25 or 1
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: Decimals Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition