Multiplication of Mixed Numbers Help
Multiplication of Mixed Numbers
Multiplying mixed numbers is similar to multiplying fractions.
To multiply two or more mixed numbers, first change the mixed numbers to improper fractions and then follow the steps for multiplying fractions .
Math Note: When a whole number is used in a multiplication problem, make it into a fraction with a denominator of 1.
Multiplication of Mixed Numbers Practice Problems
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: More Advanced Fractions Practice Test.
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- The Homework Debate
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes
- Social Cognitive Theory
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List