Multiplication of Mixed Numbers Help
Multiplication of Mixed Numbers
Multiplying mixed numbers is similar to multiplying fractions.
To multiply two or more mixed numbers, first change the mixed numbers to improper fractions and then follow the steps for multiplying fractions .
Math Note: When a whole number is used in a multiplication problem, make it into a fraction with a denominator of 1.
Multiplication of Mixed Numbers Practice Problems
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: More Advanced Fractions Practice Test.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development