Subtraction of Fractions Help
Subtraction of Fractions
The rule for subtracting fractions is the same as the rule for adding fractions.
To subtract two fractions :
- Step 1 Find the LCD of the fractions .
- Step 2 Change the fractions to equivalent fractions in higher terms with the LCD .
- Step 3 Subtract the numerators of the fractions .
- Step 4 Reduce the answer if possible .
Subtraction of Fractions Practice Problems
Practice problems for these concepts can be found at: More Advanced Fractions Practice Test.
Today on Education.com
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- Social Cognitive Theory
- The Homework Debate
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Graduation Inspiration: Top 10 Graduation Quotes