Find and correct the punctuation errors in each of the following sentences.
- John my friend will march at the wedding
- "I would like to pay for everyone's expenses but I can't" Mona said
- Callie will be stationed in Seoul South Korea
- We first met however in Nashville Tennessee
- That was on November 25 2008
- Are you my friend or not
- "Run for your lives" he screamed as we raced out of the building
- Our itinerary included a long walk in the Muir Woods a kayak ride and a mountain-climbing expedition Whew That was a long day
- After our two-week vacation we needed a rest
- After all the investigation of global warming can we therefore call this Arctic melting a nonexistent problem
1. John, my friend, will march at the wedding. 2. …expenses, but I can't," Mona said. 3. …in Seoul, South Korea. 4. …met, however, in Nashville, Tennessee. 5. That was on November 25, 2008. 6. Are you my friend, or not? 7. …your lives!" He screamed… building. 8. …Muir Woods, a kayak ride, and a mountain-climbing expedition. Whew! That was a long day. 9. …vacation, we needed a rest. 10. …global warming, can we, therefore, call… problem?
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- First Grade Sight Words List
- Social Cognitive Theory
- The Homework Debate
- GED Math Practice Test 1