Cardiovascular System and Vessels and Blood Practice Problems
Review these concepts if necessary:
Cardiovascular System: Vessels and Blood Practice Problems
- Three major vessels arise from the aortic arch: the __________ trunk, the __________ __________ __________ artery, and the __________ __________ artery.
- Venous blood returning from the arm passes through the brachial vein to the __________ vein, and then to the subclavian vein.
- Systolic pressure minus diastolic pressure is the __________ pressure.
- The tunica __________ is the outer connective tissue layer of blood vessels.
- brachiocephalic, left common carotid, left subclavian
Today on Education.com
- Coats and Car Seats: A Lethal Combination?
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Child Development Theories
- GED Math Practice Test 1
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- The Homework Debate
- Problems With Standardized Testing