Trigonometry and Tangents Practice Questions
Read the following study guide for a concept review:
Find the tangent of angle x in the following triangles.
|11.||What is tan(x) if sin(x) = and cos(x) = ?|
|12.||Suppose sin(θ) = and cos(θ) = . What is tan(θ)?|
|13.||What is tan(x) when sin(x) = and cos(x) = ?|
|14.||If cos(x) = and sin(x) = , then what is tan(x)?|
|15.||If sin(x) = 0.75 and cos(x) ≈ 0.66, then what is tan(x), approximately?|
|16.||If sin(x) = and cos(x) = , then what is tan(x)?|
|17.||What is sin(x) when tan(x) = and cos(x) = ?|
|18.||What is sin(x) when cos(x) = and tan(x) = ?|
|19.||What is cos(x) when sin(x) = and tan(x) = ?|
|20.||What is the cosme of angle θ for which tan(θ) = and sin(θ) = ?|
|21.||What is tan(x) when sin(x) = ?|
|22.||If cos(x) = , then what is tan(x)?|
|23.||If cos(x) = , then what is sin(x)?|
|24.||Suppose tan(x) = . What is cos(x)?|
|25.||Suppose sin(x) = . What is cos(x)?|
|26.||If sin(x) = , then what is tan(x)?|
|27.||What is the cosine of the angle whose tangent is ?|
|14.||tan(x) = 4|
|15.||tan(x) ≈ 1.14|
|16.||tan(x) = 1|
Next Study Guide: Secant, Cosecant, and Cotangent Practice Questions
Add your own comment
Today on Education.com
WORKBOOKSMay Workbooks are Here!
ACTIVITIESGet Outside! 10 Playful Activities
Local SAT & ACT Classes
Wondering what others found interesting? Check out our most popular articles.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- The Five Warning Signs of Asperger's Syndrome
- What Makes a School Effective?
- Child Development Theories
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Bullying in Schools
- Test Problems: Seven Reasons Why Standardized Tests Are Not Working
- Should Your Child Be Held Back a Grade? Know Your Rights
- First Grade Sight Words List
Take a look at what other users are searching for most.