Timed and Untimed Essay Writing Strategies: Writing Review Practice Exercises
Review the lesson for Timed and Untimed Essay Writing Strategies: Writing Review Study Guide.
Practice Exercise: Untimed Essays
- Rearrange the following steps of writing an untimed essay into the correct order.
- Revise and Edit
- Make an Outline
- Start to Organize
- Turn It In
- Make a Plan
- Which of the following is NOT a good question to ask yourself when you're revising?
- Does my essay have good flow?
- Will I get a good grade?
- Do I have an introduction?
- Do I have a clear thesis statement?
- Are there spelling errors?
Week 1: Prewrite Week 2: Prewrite Week 3: Write Week 4: Write
Days 1 to 5: Prewrite Days 5 to 20: Write Days 20 to the due date: Revise
Days 1 to 5: Prewrite Days 5 to the due date: Write
Half of Week 1: Prewrite Rest of Week 1, Weeks 2 & 3: Write Write Revise
Week 1: Write Week 2: Write Week 3: Write Week 4: Revise
Assume you have one month to complete your essay and identify whether the following long-term schedules would be considered a good plan or a bad plan.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Curriculum Definition
- Child Development Theories
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- 8 Things First-Year Students Fear About College