By Peggy J. Martin McGraw-Hill Professional
Updated on Mar 4, 2011
Period Two (600–1450)
- Feudalism in Japan and Western Europe.
- Mongol rule in Russia and China.
- Muslim Spain and feudal Europe.
- The spread of Islam and the spread of Buddhism.
- Chinese and European presence in the Indian Ocean.
- Urban areas in the Islamic world, non-Islamic Europe, and China.
- Acceptance of Islam in Africa and Europe.
- Mesoamerican and Andean civilizations.
- Polynesian, Viking, and Bantu migrations.
- Gender roles in early Islam and under the caliphate.
From 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History. Copyright © 2010 by The McGraw-Hill Companies. All Rights Reserved.