By Peggy J. Martin
— McGraw-Hill Professional
Updated on Mar 4, 2011
- European versus Asian monarchs.
- Empires in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- European versus Asian economic systems.
- Reactions of Japan versus China to Western influence.
- Slavery versus serfdom.
- Trade in Mughal India versus Ming China.
- Russian versus Ottoman interaction with the West.
- Gender roles in Ming China versus Western Europe.
- Transatlantic versus Indian Ocean trade.
- Western European versus Asian and Ottoman technology.
From 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History. Copyright © 2010 by The McGraw-Hill Companies. All Rights Reserved.