Time Period 1450-1750 Review for AP World History
By Peggy J. Martin — McGraw-Hill Professional
Updated on Mar 4, 2011
- European versus Asian monarchs.
- Empires in Africa, Asia, and Europe.
- European versus Asian economic systems.
- Reactions of Japan versus China to Western influence.
- Slavery versus serfdom.
- Trade in Mughal India versus Ming China.
- Russian versus Ottoman interaction with the West.
- Gender roles in Ming China versus Western Europe.
- Transatlantic versus Indian Ocean trade.
- Western European versus Asian and Ottoman technology.
From 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History. Copyright © 2010 by The McGraw-Hill Companies. All Rights Reserved.
Next Study Guide: The Industrial Revolution and Social Changes Review for AP World History
Wondering what others found interesting? Check out our most popular articles.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
Take a look at what other users are searching for most.