Time Period 1750-1914 Review for AP World History
By Peggy J. Martin — McGraw-Hill Professional
Updated on Mar 4, 2011
Period Four (1750–1914)
- The Industrial Revolution in Europe, Russia, and Japan.
- Revolutions: American, French, Haitian, Mexican (1910), and Chinese.
- Responses to Western influence in China, Japan, India, and the Ottoman Empire.
- Nationalism in Italy and Germany.
- Nationalism in the Austrian Empire and Russia.
- Imperialism in Africa and India.
- Forms of imperialism in Africa and Latin America.
- Roles of European women in upper and middle classes versus women in lower classes.
- Trade in the Atlantic and Indian Ocean basins.
- Trade in Western Europe and the Ottoman Empire.
From 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History. Copyright © 2010 by The McGraw-Hill Companies. All Rights Reserved.
Next Study Guide: World Wars and Depression Review for AP World History
Wondering what others found interesting? Check out our most popular articles.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- Theories of Learning
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Child Development Theories
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
Take a look at what other users are searching for most.