Time Period 1914-Present Review for AP World History
By Peggy J. Martin — McGraw-Hill Professional
Updated on Mar 4, 2011
Period Five (1914–Present)
- Postwar governments of Western nations versus the Soviet bloc.
- Decolonization in Africa versus India.
- The effects of World War I versus the effects of World War II.
- The Russian Revolution versus the Chinese Revolution.
- Reactions of Western versus non-Western nations to U.S. consumer society.
- Female roles in China and the West.
- Patterns of immigration in the Eastern versus the Western hemispheres.
- Patterns of economic development in Africa versus Latin America.
- Global trade in the Pacific Rim versus the West.
- Political and economic conditions in Russia before and after communism.
From 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History. Copyright © 2010 by The McGraw-Hill Companies. All Rights Reserved.
Next Study Guide: AP World History Practice Test
Wondering what others found interesting? Check out our most popular articles.
- Kindergarten Sight Words List
- First Grade Sight Words List
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Grammar Lesson: Complete and Simple Predicates
- Definitions of Social Studies
- Child Development Theories
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- How to Practice Preschool Letter and Name Writing
- Social Cognitive Theory
- Curriculum Definition
Take a look at what other users are searching for most.