Strategies to Help Children with Autism Cope with Social Situations and Increase their Independence in the Classroom
Social stories and picture activity schedules are two relatively new and promising interventions for students with...
Multidisciplinary teams, including parents, spend a significant amount of time on students’ Individualized Education...
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) continues to enjoy the most solid research base of any intervention approach for autism...
Featured Studies Long-Term Drug Treatment for Autistic Children. Interventional study. This study will ...
As we look at some of the most commonly observed characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorders, remember...
The Future of Applied Behavior Analysis in Autism Spectrum Disorder: New Opportunities for Improving Lives
The articles in this special issue make clear that Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is arguably the most powerful tool...
- Characteristics of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Girls and Asperger Syndrome
- Planning for a Successful Day: The Comprehensive Autism Planning System
- Teaching Flexibility for the Autistic Child
- Strategies to Help Children with Autism Cope with Social Situations and Increase their Independence in the Classroom