Multidisciplinary teams, including parents, spend a significant amount of time on students’ Individualized Education...
Featured Studies Long-Term Drug Treatment for Autistic Children. Interventional study. This study will ...
Early and Intensive Behavioral Intervention: Addressing Behavior Excesses and Deficits in Young Children with ASD
Background Early and Intensive Behavioral Intervention (EIBI) was pioneered by Dr. Ivar Lovaas and colleagues in the...
The Future of Applied Behavior Analysis in Autism Spectrum Disorder: New Opportunities for Improving Lives
The articles in this special issue make clear that Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) is arguably the most powerful tool...
Pam Wolfberg (1999, 2003) has designed a curriculum for encouraging play between peers with and without autism spectrum...
As we look at some of the most commonly observed characteristics of children with autism spectrum disorders, remember...
Research into the causes, the diagnosis, and the treatment of autism spectrum disorders has advanced in tandem. With new...
- Characteristics of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Girls and Asperger Syndrome
- Planning for a Successful Day: The Comprehensive Autism Planning System
- Teaching Flexibility for the Autistic Child
- Early and Intensive Behavioral Intervention: Addressing Behavior Excesses and Deficits in Young Children with ASD