When we look at measured IQ, individual children with ADHD fall across the full spectrum of IQ. However, research that...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Howard Gardner concedes that a general factor may very well exist in intelligence, but he questions its usefulness in...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
How do parents achieve positive home environments? According to Watson, children who are cuddled and communicated with,...
Children's intelligence can be influenced at birth by heredity (genes), prenatal toxins (such as a mother consuming...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What are "Multiple Intelligences?" An inside look into Dr. Howard Gardner's theories and what they could mean to your...
The concept of visual, auditory, and kinesthetic learners is probably familiar to you. It states that each person has a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Alfred Binet and Theodore Simon, commissioned by the French government to devise a test that would differentiate between...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Using Positive Student Engagement to Increase Student Achievement
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior
- What is the Impact of Technology on Learning?