Howard Gardner concedes that a general factor may very well exist in intelligence, but he questions its usefulness in...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
I emphasized the importance of practice and hard work to expertise in cognitive tasks. Perhaps people who are...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Children's intelligence can be influenced at birth by heredity (genes), prenatal toxins (such as a mother consuming...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
It is often difficult to separate the relative influences of heredity and environment on human characteristics. People...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
A discussion of all possible IQ tests is beyond the scope of this book, so we will focus on the three most commonly used...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The theory, research, and philosophy of development in the early childhood years provides a deeper understanding of...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Do high birthweight and IQ correlate closely enough to tell you that your big baby was born destined for greatness? Find...
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Using Positive Student Engagement to Increase Student Achievement
- What is the Impact of Technology on Learning?
- How Motivation Affects Learning and Behavior