Kids and history often seem to go together like, well, peanut butter and aged cheese. If your child is bored by history,...
We usually assume kids' mind should work the same as their teachers' minds, but in fact everyone thinks and learns...
Most studies show that, on average, girls do better in school than boys. Girls get higher grades and complete high...Source: Pearson Allyn Bacon Prentice Hall
Use music to help your child retain information and enhance learning. Here are expert tips for incorporating music into...
Metacognition is thinking about thinking, knowing "what we know" and "what we don't know." Just as an executive's job is...Source: Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
More than ever parents and schools are looking for ways to help children deal with learning problems, and the number of...Source: NYU Child Study Center
A safe and comfortable environment is crucial to your child’s language development. Warm and caring relationships at...Source: Center for Child Well Being
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Using Positive Student Engagement to Increase Student Achievement