Research shows that many individuals have a unique learning style, a way in which they take in and process information best. As a parent, there are ways in which you can better understand and support your child's learning style, whether they are gifted or struggling with a learning disability. We've got it all covered to help you advocate for your child.
The most popular articles in this category
- 10 Fun Activities for Children with Autism
- Signs Your Child Might Have Asperger's Syndrome
- A Teacher's Guide to Differentiating Instruction
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Using Positive Student Engagement to Increase Student Achievement