In the wild, young animals play to practice and develop skills that will aid them their entire lives. Human children gain many of the same benefits from playing. When children play, they exercise their imagination, problem-solving skills, and many other important mental faculties. Read on to learn more about what types of games and activities could help your child learn to think in new ways.
showing 101 - 102 of 102
The most popular articles in this category
- Why is Play Important? Social and Emotional Development, Physical Development, Creative Development
- Why Is Play Important? Cognitive Development, Language Development, Literacy Development
- Play in Preschool: Why it Matters
- Helping Auditory Learners Succeed
- Play it Up! The Best Games for Grade School