Here are 5 ways to get off the list and into the school of your choice.
With the college admissions process becoming more and more competitive, some students are using an arsenal of unique...
Letters are coming back from colleges. Whether your child is accepted, waitlisted or denied, there are ways to prepare...
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
The SAT is offered seven times during the school year: October, November, December, January, March, May, and June. It is...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities