Here are 5 ways to get off the list and into the school of your choice.
With the college admissions process becoming more and more competitive, some students are using an arsenal of unique...
Letters are coming back from colleges. Whether your child is accepted, waitlisted or denied, there are ways to prepare...
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- IB or Not IB? Is International Baccalaureate Right for Your Child?