With the college admissions process becoming more and more competitive, some students are using an arsenal of unique...
Here are 5 ways to get off the list and into the school of your choice.
Letters are coming back from colleges. Whether your child is accepted, waitlisted or denied, there are ways to prepare...
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?