The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?