One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The SAT is offered seven times during the school year: October, November, December, January, March, May, and June. It is...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling
There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities