Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...
The popularity of college ranking surveys published by U.S. News and World Report, Money magazine, Barron's, and many...
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...
There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...
Finding, selecting and applying for the right college or university is an important and sometimes tough assignment that...
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
In today's digital age, anyone can know just about anything about you, and more importantly, your kid, and this could...
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores