The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling
Athletic talent can be the biggest hook of all when it comes to admission at a selective college. If you are an...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities