What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
What is My Academic Average and Class Rank? Your academic average or GPA is one of the most important criteria that...
Letters of recommendation from counselors, teachers, and outside people are subjective factors, that can add weight to...
There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- IB or Not IB? Is International Baccalaureate Right for Your Child?