One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...
In today's digital age, anyone can know just about anything about you, and more importantly, your kid, and this could...
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore