What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...
In today's digital age, anyone can know just about anything about you, and more importantly, your kid, and this could...
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
What is My Academic Average and Class Rank? Your academic average or GPA is one of the most important criteria that...
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...
If you've found yourself on a college wait-list, you may be wondering what it means and what to do now. Here are some...
In admissions parlance, a hook is a special characteristic a college deems desirable, over and above the qualities it is...
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore