What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Finding, selecting and applying for the right college or university is an important and sometimes tough assignment that...Source: Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities