There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Finding, selecting and applying for the right college or university is an important and sometimes tough assignment that...Source: Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
Athletic talent can be the biggest hook of all when it comes to admission at a selective college. If you are an...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore