There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores