What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What Do Selective Colleges Look for in an Applicant? Engagement Beyond the Classroom: The Extracurricular Record
Selective colleges expect students not only to be strong academically but also to be interesting, contributing members...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Fewer than one quarter of last school year’s graduating high school seniors who took the ACT scored at the...Source: Education Week
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities