The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
Here are two checklists that are designed to help you and your child, year by year, progress toward preparing for...Source: U.S. Department of Education
There are many advantages of choosing community college over a four-year university. Here are three of the most...
If you've found yourself on a college wait-list, you may be wondering what it means and what to do now. Here are some...
One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...
In today's digital age, anyone can know just about anything about you, and more importantly, your kid, and this could...
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores