Finding, selecting and applying for the right college or university is an important and sometimes tough assignment that...Source: Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
The popularity of college ranking surveys published by U.S. News and World Report, Money magazine, Barron's, and many...Source: Educational Resource Information Center (U.S. Department of Education)
One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore