The increasing competition to get into college can leave you and your high schooler stressed out. Here are some tips...
Athletic talent can be the biggest hook of all when it comes to admission at a selective college. If you are an...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...Source: National Association for College Admission Counseling
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
What is My Academic Average and Class Rank? Your academic average or GPA is one of the most important criteria that...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities