There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...
The percentage of students offered admission to a college is a major factor in determining its selectivity. As the...
The experience of stress during the college application process is inevitable - for both teens and their parents. Here...Source: NYU Child Study Center
Institutional mission—the goals a college sets for itself—is key to understanding how colleges differ. An important...
Finding, selecting and applying for the right college or university is an important and sometimes tough assignment that...
One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...
It starts piling up almost as soon as the bell rings on your first day of senior year: item after item appears on your...
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...
What's a high school student to do? After a full day of classes, the temptation for many might be to head home and kick...Source: Education.com
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore