Applying to college was a simple process for the Baby Boom generation, born between 1946 and 1964. Those bound for a...
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...
One possible outcome when hearing back from colleges is that you have been waitlisted. Being placed on a waitlist is a...
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- Why Has College Admissions Become So Competitive? : It Used to be Simple...But Not Anymore
- ACT Write: Example Essays and Their Scores
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- How Will I Know What Courses to Take at Community College?