What Do Selective Colleges Look for in an Applicant? Engagement Beyond the Classroom: The Extracurricular Record
Selective colleges expect students not only to be strong academically but also to be interesting, contributing members...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
What you do in the summer is somewhat of a controversial topic. Some students and their families believe that students...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Letters of recommendation from counselors, teachers, and outside people are subjective factors, that can add weight to...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- How Colleges and Students Differ: Liberal Arts Colleges & Research Universities
- How Will I Know What Courses to Take at Community College?