From thousands of applicants to single-digit acceptance rates, the numbers involved in today's college admissions...
Here are 5 ways to get off the list and into the school of your choice.
Letters of recommendation from counselors, teachers, and outside people are subjective factors, that can add weight to...
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
What is My Academic Average and Class Rank? Your academic average or GPA is one of the most important criteria that...
Every college application asks you to “select a potential major” or to indicate an “area of concentration.” How...
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...
There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- What Do Selective Colleges Look for in an Applicant? The Academic Record
- Applying College Well: The Student Athlete
- College Application Nuts and Bolts: How Do I Design a Brag Sheet/Résumé?