The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...
Every college application asks you to “select a potential major” or to indicate an “area of concentration.” How...
How Do I Design a Brag Sheet/Résumé? The brag sheet/résumé/extracurricular activities list is a way to compile all...
What Do Selective Colleges Look for in an Applicant? Engagement Beyond the Classroom: The Extracurricular Record
Selective colleges expect students not only to be strong academically but also to be interesting, contributing members...
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- What Do Selective Colleges Look for in an Applicant? The Academic Record
- Applying College Well: The Student Athlete
- College Application Nuts and Bolts: How Do I Design a Brag Sheet/Résumé?