Find out the five main areas of your college application that admissions officers use to make their decision, plus how...
There are various ways in which colleges read your application. Some city and state universities set minimum GPAs and...
Many teacher recommendations end up sounding alike—especially to tired admissions officers reading their fiftieth...
What College Admissions Officers Look For: Importance of the Personal Statement and Extracurricular Activities ?
How Important is the Personal Statement? The personal statement or essay is your opportunity to tell college admissions...
Considering whether or not to take advantage of early admission programs offered by some colleges? Here's what you need...
The heart of a college application is the student’s academic record—the courses taken and the grades achieved in...
How Do I Design a Brag Sheet/Résumé? The brag sheet/résumé/extracurricular activities list is a way to compile all...
Recruited Athletes Yet another important institutional priority or hook is outstanding athletic ability. Many selective...
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: Transcript, Academic Averages, Class Rank, Types of Courses Taken
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Important Are Letters of Recommendation?
- College Application Nuts and Bolts: How Do I Design a Brag Sheet/Résumé?
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Do Colleges Read Applications?
- Applying College Well: The Student Athlete