Financing College in Today's Economy
- Practical Student Financial Aid Tips During a Recession
- Saving for College in a Tough Economy
- Impact of the Credit Crisis on Student Loans
- College Information for Minority Students
- Student Loan Options in a Tight Credit Market
- Paying for College: 5 Options to Consider
- College Financing: Loan Forgiveness Programs
- America's Best-Value Colleges
Figuring Out the Cost of Your Child's College Education
The Basics on Saving for your Child’s College Tuition
The Government’s on Your Side: the Department of Education’s Efforts to Ease Paying for College
The Basics of Financial Aid
How to Find Scholarships and Loans
How to Ease Your Current Burden of Student Loan Debt
How to Teach your Child about Financial Literacy
Creative Ways to Pay for College
Letters are coming back from colleges. Whether your child is accepted, waitlisted or denied, there are ways to prepare...Source: Education.com
Here's a review of state, national and commercial savings plans, and a comparison of state and national prepayment...
Student financial aid is available from a number of sources, including the federal government, state governments,...Source: U.S. Department of Education
Coverdell ESAs are savings plans described in Section 530 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC). They're accounts that...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
If you discover anything in your research about Section 529 plans, it's probably that there's no such thing as a simple...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.