Financing College in Today's Economy
- Practical Student Financial Aid Tips During a Recession
- Saving for College in a Tough Economy
- Impact of the Credit Crisis on Student Loans
- College Information for Minority Students
- Student Loan Options in a Tight Credit Market
- Paying for College: 5 Options to Consider
- College Financing: Loan Forgiveness Programs
- America's Best-Value Colleges
Figuring Out the Cost of Your Child's College Education
The Basics on Saving for your Child’s College Tuition
The Government’s on Your Side: the Department of Education’s Efforts to Ease Paying for College
The Basics of Financial Aid
How to Find Scholarships and Loans
How to Ease Your Current Burden of Student Loan Debt
How to Teach your Child about Financial Literacy
Creative Ways to Pay for College
As you've no doubt figured out by now, putting money into a trust doesn't mean that you don't pay any tax on the income....Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Whenever your student receives any money in the form of a scholarship, a fellowship, or an outright grant, you need to...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Income-Based Repayment (IBR) IBR is designed to help borrowers whose income makes a Standard (10-year) loan payment...
Worried about the economy? Who isn’t? Here are several practical tips about how to handle student financial aid during...Source: FinAid