Financing College in Today's Economy
- Practical Student Financial Aid Tips During a Recession
- Saving for College in a Tough Economy
- Impact of the Credit Crisis on Student Loans
- College Information for Minority Students
- Student Loan Options in a Tight Credit Market
- Paying for College: 5 Options to Consider
- College Financing: Loan Forgiveness Programs
- America's Best-Value Colleges
Figuring Out the Cost of Your Child's College Education
The Basics on Saving for your Child’s College Tuition
The Government’s on Your Side: the Department of Education’s Efforts to Ease Paying for College
The Basics of Financial Aid
How to Find Scholarships and Loans
How to Ease Your Current Burden of Student Loan Debt
How to Teach your Child about Financial Literacy
Creative Ways to Pay for College
Section 529 is a federal code section under the Internal Revenue Code. It's not surprising, then, that the IRS has some...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
You need to be aware of stuff that may make you think twice about investing in Coverdell ESAs. Coverdell accounts don't...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Income-Based Repayment Income-Based Repayment (IBR) is a new payment option for federal student loans. Starting July...
To qualify for federal aid, you or your child must submit a financial aid application. Applications for financial aid...Source: U.S. Department of Education