Roommate conflicts affect thousands of freshmen each year, and it can be a tough situation for both parents and kids....Source: Education.com
Coverdell ESAs are savings plans described in Section 530 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC). They're accounts that...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
No two trusts are alike in every respect. Different grantors, beneficiaries, and fiduciaries make sure this is the case....Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Just as in a Section 529 plan, you save in a Coverdell ESA for a day in the future: the day your child attends an...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Whenever you, your child's grandparents, or any other relatives make any contribution toward your child's education, a...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
You need to be aware of stuff that may make you think twice about investing in Coverdell ESAs. Coverdell accounts don't...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Whenever your student receives any money in the form of a scholarship, a fellowship, or an outright grant, you need to...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Keep these important tax considerations in mind when setting up and contributing to your child's section 529 college...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Local SAT & ACT Classes
- Section 529 Plans: Filing Tax Returns and Reporting Contributions
- College Scholarships and Awards: Looking at Tax Issues
- Paying For College: Understanding the Tax on Gifts
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts: Covering the Basics
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts: Transferring Accounts and Changing Beneficiaries