Roommate conflicts affect thousands of freshmen each year, and it can be a tough situation for both parents and kids....Source: Education.com
Just as in a Section 529 plan, you save in a Coverdell ESA for a day in the future: the day your child attends an...
Section 529 is a federal code section under the Internal Revenue Code. It's not surprising, then, that the IRS has some...
You need to be aware of stuff that may make you think twice about investing in Coverdell ESAs. Coverdell accounts don't...
No two trusts are alike in every respect. Different grantors, beneficiaries, and fiduciaries make sure this is the case....
Whenever you, your child's grandparents, or any other relatives make any contribution toward your child's education, a...
Coverdell ESAs are savings plans described in Section 530 of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC). They're accounts that...
Whenever your student receives any money in the form of a scholarship, a fellowship, or an outright grant, you need to...
- Section 529 Plans: Filing Tax Returns and Reporting Contributions
- College Scholarships and Awards: Looking at Tax Issues
- Paying For College: Understanding the Tax on Gifts
- Coverdell Education Savings Accounts: Covering the Basics
- Saving for College in Trust Accounts: Types of Trusts and How They Work