Going to College
College means more responsibility, more freedom, and more choices for your child than he or she may have ever had before. Making the transition can be tricky for students and parents alike.
Staying Healthy on Campus
Get Ready: Packing and Preparing
College Student’s Guide to Personal Finance
How to Support Your Student: Advice for Parents
- The Importance of Parental Support During the First Year of College
- How Parents Can Help First Generation College Students Succeed
- Tips for Parents: Countdown to College
- Off to College? Enter Here: The Changing Parent/Child Relationship
- For Parents: Preparing Your Child for the Social Aspects of College
- Fall Semester - A Time For Parents To Revisit Discussions About College Drinking
- In Defense of Helicopter Parents
- Building Trust Between Colleges and Parents
- Health Care's Financial Toll on College Parents
- A Parent's Guide to Insurance for College Students
College Social Life
- High School Graduation Blues: How to Let Go
- Maintaining High School Friendships at College
- What Parents Need to Know About College Drinking
- 8 Things First-Year Students Fear About College
- Free College Resources Help You Meet College Demands
- Fact Sheet: Alcohol
- Eight Points for Parents Speaking with Students about Alcohol
- Meeting Roommates and Making Friends
Transition for Students with Special Needs
- Transition From the Secondary to the Postsecondary World For Students With Disabilities
- Laws that Promote Participation in Postsecondary School for Students With Disabilities
- Support for the Transition to Postsecondary Settings for Students With Disabilities
- Instructional Accommodations for Students With Disabilities in College
A growing number of high school seniors are deciding to take a breather before heading to the dormitory. It's called a...
Roommate conflicts affect thousands of freshmen each year, and it can be a tough situation for both parents and kids....
If You Are Not Recruited but Still Want to Play . . . Many high school athletes, and some very good ones, are not...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Transferring to another college or university is no easy task. At your target schools, your class has been previously...Source: John Wiley & Sons, Inc.