Going to College
College means more responsibility, more freedom, and more choices for your child than he or she may have ever had before. Making the transition can be tricky for students and parents alike.
Getting Into College
- 10 Ways to Successfully Prepare Your Child for College
- The Top 5 Life Skills Your Kid Needs for College
- College Planning Without Being a Pest: Tips for Your Potential Procrastinator
- Getting Ready for College Early: Steps 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Getting Into College: The Personal Statement
- What College Admissions Officers Look For: How Do Colleges View Summer and Other Experiences?
- Can High School Extracurriculars Get You Into College?
- Roadmap to College: What Happens If I Get Waitlisted?
Considering a Gap Year
Get Ready: Packing and Preparing
College Student’s Guide to Personal Finance
Adjusting to College Academics
How to Support Your Student: Advice for Parents
College Social Life
Transition for Students with Special Needs
- Information for Parents: Helping a College Student with an Anxiety Disorder
- College for Kids with Special Needs
- How Can Students with Learning Disabilities Succeed in College?
- Beyond Basic Access: Best Universities for Students with Physical Disabilities
- Transition Resources for Students with Specific Disabilities
Preparing for college is a goal that both you and your child need to work towards. It’s vital that you take an active...Source: The Education Coach
There’s this little secret college-bound and first-year college students outwardly deny: They are scared sick about...Source: Eric Digests