Power tools are basically hand tools that use electrical, pneumatic, or fuel power. Many common hand tools discussed...
Water Firefighters extinguish most fires using water. It is usually available in abundance at or near the fire. Water...
A good way to solidify what you've learned about reading comprehension questions is for you to write the questions....
Imagine you are shopping in a local mall. You look at the store directory to find the closest restaurant. You locate the...
What Is Dimensional Analysis? Dimensional analysis is a technique for solving problems that involve units or...
A basic understanding of the characteristics and behavior of fire is important to anyone aspiring to be a firefighter....
The engine apparatus contains an abundance of hoses, nozzles, tips, fittings, and appliances needed for firefighting...
Every year in the United States, fires and emergencies kill and injure thousands of Americans and destroy property worth...
- The Wheel, Axle and the Pulley Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Gear and Belt Drive Systems Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Becoming a Firefighter: Psychological Tests for Firefighters
- Mechanical Aptitude for Firefighter Exam Study Guide
- Reading Tables, Graphs, and Charts for Firefighter Exam Study Guide