Are you thinking about becoming a firefighter? In this section, you'll find information about the role of firefighter and the requirements of becoming one. You'll also find studying strategies and study guides to help you prepare for the firefighter exam. From extinguisher basics to oxidizers and tools you'll find resources to score high and pass the exam.
The most popular articles in this category
- The Wheel, Axle and the Pulley Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Becoming a Firefighter: Psychological Tests for Firefighters
- Gear and Belt Drive Systems Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Mechanical Aptitude for Firefighter Exam Study Guide
- Memory and Observation for Firefighter Exam Study Guide