Hammers A nail hammer is among the most widely used hand tools. It is used for striking and removing nails. Hammers are...
Clarity Your communication skills may be tested in another way, by seeing how well you can express a given idea orally...
The inclined plane—a slanted surface raised at one end—is a simple machine that does not move. It is used to lift...
Questions that ask you about the meaning of vocabulary words in the passage and those that ask what the passage suggests...
SUMMARY Mechanical aptitude is tested on many firefighter exams. This chapter will familiarize you with commonly tested...
The reading comprehension section of a civil service exam is designed to test the cognitive ability of the candidate....
Many firefighter exams test vocabulary. There are two basic kinds of questions. Synonyms: Identifying words that mean...
- The Wheel, Axle and the Pulley Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Gear and Belt Drive Systems Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Becoming a Firefighter: Psychological Tests for Firefighters
- Mechanical Aptitude for Firefighter Exam Study Guide
- Phases and Classification of Fire Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams