The exponent in an expression such as 32 shows how many times the base—in this case, 3—is multiplied by itself to...
Heat and temperature are two distinct, but closely related, concepts. Heat is a measure of the quantity of energy...
The engine apparatus contains an abundance of hoses, nozzles, tips, fittings, and appliances needed for firefighting...
Some fire departments require an oral interview; some do not. The first place to find out if the exam you will be taking...
Hammers A nail hammer is among the most widely used hand tools. It is used for striking and removing nails. Hammers are...
- The Wheel, Axle and the Pulley Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Becoming a Firefighter: Psychological Tests for Firefighters
- Gear and Belt Drive Systems Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Firefighter Exams
- Mechanical Aptitude for Firefighter Exam Study Guide
- Memory and Observation for Firefighter Exam Study Guide