Part B of Test 473 is called Forms Completion. It consists of 30 questions for you to complete in 15 minutes. In this...
Part C of Test 473 is called Coding and Memory. In this part, your job is to assign various street addresses to one of...
Check Each Part of Each Address Separately An address and ZIP code may consist of as many as seven distinct...
U.S. mail delivery to the western states initially was done by stagecoach—a slow and undependable means. Then, in the...
- Coding and Memory Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Postal Exams 473/473C
- Strategies for the Memory Section Study Guide for McGraw-Hill's Postal Exams 473/473C
- Postal Worker Test Preparation: Scores and Applying for Test 473
- Becoming a Postal Service Worker: USPS Employment Eligibility Requirements and Benefits
- Becoming a Postal Service Worker: Working for the U.S. Postal Service in Entry-Level Jobs