The first year of life is a period of significant change and growth in the areas of cognitive, motor, social and emotional, and language areas. Understanding the norms of development during this time and ways to assess your child's progress will ensure your child is off to a great start in life.
The most popular articles in this category
- Developmental Activities for Babies: 10 to 12 Months
- The Role of Parents in Infant/Toddler Development
- Stages of Language Development: First Words, Multiple Word Utterances, Grammatical Morphemes
- Newborn Developmental Milestones: Neonatal Period
- Developmental Activities for Newborns: Birth to 3 Months