Figuring out, planning, and successfully executing holiday visitation is a matter of following some simple...
It's widely thought that the three most stressful events that can happen in the life of a child are the death of a...
Most of children's academic problems that are related to divorce occur because parents are challenged by the...
Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: What to Do When the Other Parent Speaks Negatively About You to Your Child
One of the most destructive things you can do to your own relationship with your child is to speak negatively about the...
Children can have discipline difficulties related to their parent's divorce that show themselves in three major...
Parents often say they cannot "communicate" with their co-parent. Reasonable communication is always possible as long as...
This is a difficult topic to discuss with people because many myths circulate about how children should share time with...
Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Protecting Yourself and Your Children Against Violence in the Family
Family violence is a massive problem in our country. This includes men being violent against women, women being violent...
The advice in this artilce will be very difficult for most of you to agree with. That being said, let me also say that...
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Managing Children's Anger About Divorce or Separation
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Telephone Contact Issues
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: How to Set Up a Long-Term Visitation Schedule
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Visitation Tantrums