Smat Parenting During and After Divorce: What to Do When Your Child Tells You He or She Was Hit at the Co-Parent's House
There is a difference between being spanked and being hit. Neither spanking nor hitting a child is a particularly good...
For the purposes of this article, visiting parent refers to the parent who sees the children for the minority of the...
Toddlers and preschoolers are at an age where they are first coming into their own. They are expressing their...
There are times when a parent is so, so sure that his co-parent is toxic and horrible that he refuses to believe the...
Consider these situations: Mom does not object to her sixteen-year-old daughter getting a belly button ring, but Dad...
Ultimately when people divorce, at some point they will be living in separate residences. This can happen at various...
The main principles of communicating with an unreasonable co-parent are very much the same as the principles of...
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Managing Children's Anger About Divorce or Separation
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Telephone Contact Issues
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: How to Set Up a Long-Term Visitation Schedule
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Visitation Tantrums