The advice in this artilce will be very difficult for most of you to agree with. That being said, let me also say that...
Children can have discipline difficulties related to their parent's divorce that show themselves in three major...
For the purposes of this article, visiting parent refers to the parent who sees the children for the minority of the...
Children who grow up with divorced or separated parents are subject to a number of disruptions in their personal and...
The title of this article is taken from the Sicilian saying Revenge is a dish best served cold. Aside from all of the...
Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Protecting Yourself and Your Children Against Violence in the Family
Family violence is a massive problem in our country. This includes men being violent against women, women being violent...
This is a difficult topic to discuss with people because many myths circulate about how children should share time with...
Parents often say they cannot "communicate" with their co-parent. Reasonable communication is always possible as long as...
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Introducing Your Child to Your New Partner
- Managing Children's Anger About Divorce or Separation
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: Telephone Contact Issues
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: How to Set Up a Long-Term Visitation Schedule
- Smart Parenting During and After Divorce: What to Do When the Other Parent Speaks Negatively About You to Your Child